New to WebAdvisor?
Please read #'s 1 through 10 before proceeding into the WebAdvisor System.
For best results using WebAdvisor, please use Internet Explorer 7 or Mozilla Firefox 3.
Please update your browser version(s) if needed (a separate window will open for each link).
Please follow these steps in order to logon to your account:
- Click on "What's my User ID?", (the last line of the WebAdvisor Main Menu)
- Enter Last Name and Social Security Number OR College (Student) ID, then click "Submit"
- Use Your 6-digit birthdate (MMDDYY) for your 'temporary' password, then click "Submit"
- A 'change password' screen will immediately display, and you MUST change your password
- Enter your User ID / username
- Your OLD password is your 6-digit birthdate.
- Enter your NEW password, according to the instructions at the top of the screen. Your password MUST be 6-9 characters in length and MUST include BOTH letters AND numbers.
- Confirm your NEW password by typing it AGAIN in the next field
- Enter a password hint (optional, but recommended), then click "Submit"
- Click on the blue "Students" menu bar (on the right), and then select the appropriate link.
- If you are still having problems, call the WebAdvisor Service Desk at (760) 245-4271, extension 2740.